The most influential technological innovation in day-to-day human life has been in the field of communications. Mobile phone technology has progressed rapidly from providing communication solutions to performing mundane functions like ordering groceries and movie tickets and many such functions.
Mobile technology has touched almost every aspect of human life. With such rapid advancement, it is most likely that some routine work we perform will undergo a transformation as we increasingly rely on our smartphones to perform everyday tasks.
Here is what rapidly changing mobile technology has done to change our lives.
Some uses of mobile technology in our lives:
- Online shopping: From groceries to clothes and jewelry and phones and laptops, everything is available at a single touch. There are countless mobile apps that guide you through shopping for essentials to luxury stuff. The payment is also done through online transfers and no more hassles of parking and coping with traffic problems.
- Education: There are apps that guide and train people on different topics ranging from languages, repair jobs, and homework. Thousands of different technologies are being innovated and invented to improve communication and spread information and knowledge.
- Commuting: The way we commute from one place to another with Uber, Ola and Lyft is an example what mobile technology can do to transform your life. These taxi mobile apps are perhaps one of the most important innovations designed to increase human convenience.
- Financial payments and money transfers: “cashless” is in. The continuously evolving tech changes in finance and payments have reduced the need for cash and credit/ debit cards. Apps such as Apple Pay or Google Wallet are convenient options when you wish to go cashless.
Innovations in mobile technology that automate our private space and vehicles:
There are apps being developed that can help people to lock or unlock their private vehicles/ cars with the help of smartphones. These apps are designed with the purpose of providing protection for homes and checking if doors have been closed properly or not, the electricals and lighting status in the house and much more.
All electric and electronic goods and appliances such as television, ovens, dishwashers, windows, security cameras and garages when connected with these apps can be controlled via a smartphone. All these tech changes are designed to primary convenience our lives.
The remarkable effects of tech changes in our lives:
- Speaking of mobile technology that influences our lives, we tend to think of gadgets and devices and apps. These mobile gadgets with touch screen technology have become more powerful and useful. They are available in the form of smartphones, tablets, iPads, and notebooks which help us to instantly communicate with anybody from anywhere in the world.
- Mobile technology in healthcare is still in its fundamental stages. However, it helps healthcare professionals to review medical reports and communicate necessary changes in a patient’s care and treatment. There are apps that enable patients to get in touch with the best and most appropriate healthcare providers suited for their needs.
There is no doubt that mobile technology is impacting all aspects of our lives and has been successful in bringing the world closer together.